- About Me: I'm an old soul trapped in a young body. I am on this journey called life still trying to figure out who I am. This year marks the time when I am no longer in my teen years so I've decided to use this blog, post anything I feel like, and in the end I'll look back to how I have changed...or not.
- Favorite Books: Picking Up the Pieces, Bless Me Ultima, The Omnivores Dilemma, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Like Water for Chocolate, Newspapers
- Favorite Genres: Based on true stories, Autobiographies, Informative, Novels
- Favorite Movies: Disney's Alice in Wonderland, Wayne's World, The Goonies, Beetlejuice, Girl Interrupted, The Borrowers, My Neighbor Totoro, Batman Returns, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Truman Show, Deathproof, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle
- Favorite Directors: Hayao Miyazaki, Tim Burton, Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino
- Favorite Artists: Neil Young, Tom Petty, Bob Marley, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Cure, Sublime, Sade,Wilco, Radiohead, Tegan and Sara, Mazzy Star, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Murs, Visionaries.......
- Favorite Genre: Classic Rock,Indie, Alternative, Reggae,Underground Hip Hop, Folk, Oldies
- Favorite Songs: Only Love Can Break Your Heart
- Where I shop: Thrifting: Goodwill, Out of the Closet, my local flea market and swapmeet. Other: Forever 21,H&M, Target, GAP, 6PM, Ebay, Amazon
- Guilty Pleasure: SHOES!!
- Places I've been: Waikiki,Hawaii. Santa Cruz, CA
- Places to see before I die: El Salvador, Peru, East coast, NYC